- Behavioral Analyst
HCRS | Posted February 11 2020
Are you a Superhero? We are looking for a Superhero Behavioral Analyst to save the day! You will make the difference in our clients lives – allowing them to live fuller, happier lives. Do you want to be part of a passionate team committed to transforming the lives of those at risk?
At HCRS, we build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary teams to care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in clinical outcomes.
Located just a short driving distance from Keene, Lebanon, and Hanover, New Hampshire, you can have it all – great family communities, work/life balance, no traffic, shopping, and a much lower cost of living than larger cities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A Master’s degree in a relevant field with demonstrated excellence in behavioral assessment and treatment skills.
• Knowledge of family systems, psychiatric, psychosocial and rehabilitative models of treatment.
• Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst or enrolled in an accredited Applied Behavioral Analysis program and receiving supervision from a BCBA.
• The ability to complete functional behavioral assessments, including direct observation of students in school or home setting. • The skills to collect, organize, chart and interpret behavioral data.
• The competencies to identify significant target behaviors and develop a Behavioral Plan.
• The capability to provides direct behavioral counseling for consumers on both a scheduled and emergency basis.
HCRS benefits and compensation are part of who we are, and they are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy--physically, emotionally, and financially. Join our team of Superheroes who make a difference every day!
- View Job Listing